James Adams has partnered with multi-million backed B2B SaaS business seeking a Data Science Director with a passion for innovation and collaboration. Our client is a leader in their sector and and they need a talented individual to manage their Pricing and Forecasting Algorithms Teams.
Our client has offices across the UK, Europe and the US and are happy for individuals to work fully remotely or from one of their hubs.
The Director of Data Science’s responsibilites will include:
- Manage Pricing and Forecasting Algorithms Teams and helping to develop a culture of innovation and collaboration
- You will hire Data Scientists and Data Science Managers for each team to scale operations
- You will Develop strategic roadmaps to improve forecasting algorithms using machine learning and advanced statistical techniques
- You will Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate data science outputs into the product
- You will Monitor algorithmic performance and provide actionable insights to improve operations
- You will Mentor and develop team members, providing guidance, feedback, and support for their professional growth
Ideally we’ll be looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in data science, with at least 5 years in a leadership or managerial role
- Practical expertise in timeseries forecasting, modern ML techniques and Bayesian statistics
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Experience working with agile development methodologies and tools
- A customer-centric approach and ability to incorporate user feedback
- Passion for technology and staying up-to-date with the latest advancements.
If you are an experienced and talented Data Science Director or Head of Data Science looking for a new challenge with a fast growing, well funded and innovative international SaaS startup, apply today to join this rewarding and exciting company!