About the Role
Specialise in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE) as a senior Software Developer. Collaborate with a team of Developers, Business Analysts, and Testers to support and develop the CRM system. Work with agile methodology and Azure DevOps for software releases.
– Develop and support the CRM application.
– Gather and understand CRM requirements from customers.
– Design and integrate business processes and data flows.
– Implement solutions compliant with MS Dynamics customizations, using various programming languages.
– Configure CRM entities, forms, and reports.
– Perform upgrades, tuning, and hardware enhancements.
– Maintain IT documentation for CRM support.
– Develop custom CRM software using Azure DevOps.
– Manage incidents with ITSM management tool and Azure DevOps.
– Attend daily stand-ups and sprint planning meetings.
– Facilitate knowledge transfer to team members.
– Liaise with BAs, Product Owners, and other departments.
– Create and maintain support documentation.
– Highly skilled Software Developer with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE experience.
– Proficiency in multiple programming languages.
– Experience with source control (GIT) and continuous integration/deployment.
– Knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 CE development, customisation, and integration.
– Hands-on experience with SDLC methodologies and Agile practices.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Self-starter with multitasking abilities.
– Competitive annual salary.
– Annual performance-based bonus.
– Generous pension scheme.
– Flexible working options.
– Comprehensive benefits package.
Please note: Applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK. Proof of Right to Work will be requested during the recruitment process.