James Adams has partnered with a fast-growing Fintech operating in the B2B SaaS Space, with a fully remote team working across the UK, Europe, and America. They are looking to make their first hire in Product Marketing and find a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will work alongside their VP of Marketing and Chief Product Officer to help build better products for their global customers and take new products to market. This is a remote / fully flex role.
As the first Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the success of the core SaaS Product by shaping and defining the product marketing function from scratch, working closely with cross-functional teams to drive the adoption and growth of their product in the market.
- You will help build out compelling case studies, product materials, and sales collateral that effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits of our product to B2B customers.
- You will collaborate with the sales team to develop sales enablement tools and resources, including sales decks, playbooks, and product training materials to support their sales efforts.
- You will ensure alignment between product and sales strategies by closely collaborating with product managers and understanding the product roadmap, competitive landscape, and customer needs to develop effective go-to-market strategies.
- You’ll also be involved in market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer insights, and opportunities for product positioning and differentiation.
Required Experience: (But please get in touch if you don’t think you tick all of the boxes)
- Experience of working within a B2B SaaS/PaaS or Fintech business.
- Previous experience in product marketing is essential.
- Any experience working in the Hospitality / Travel or Tourism sectors would be highly desirable.
- Any experience of working with a Data Driven B2B product would be highly desirable.
- Any experience of building a product marketing team or function would be great.
- Any experience of working in a high growth / startup environment would also be ideal.
If you are interested in finding out more, we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch.