Our client is one of the largest media brands in the UK with brand websites across England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. They are seeking a Web Developer to join their Digital team, which operates across all core digital business and product development. The Web Developer will work on a brand new greenfield product which is interacting with a Chat GPT API to create innovative content. This role is fully remote and the team you will work with will also be fully remote.
As a Web Developer, you will be part of a talented team of product managers, UX designers, and developers who deliver and support digital properties across multiple platforms using a variety of technologies. Your focus will be to assist the team in implementing innovative ideas.
- Working with APIs and developing easy-to-use UX elements
- Collaborating with UX and Product teams to capitalize on traffic growth
- Utilizing scripting languages such as Python or PHP
- Developing with a CSS preprocessor (SCSS, etc)
- Working with Git or other Source Control Management technologies
- Working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrating good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Python or PHP – enough to use all the basics at a minimum
- Good knowledge of a CSS preprocessor (SCSS, etc)
- Worked with Git or other Source Control Management technologies
- Have worked effectively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated good communication skills
The following would be advantageous, but not essential
- Experience of working with WordPress
- Experience in Node, Babel, webpack, and ES+ (They can train you!)
- Experience in JS Front ends such as Vue, React, or Angular et cetera. (They can train you!)
- An interest in Chat GPT
If you are a Developer with a passion for digital development and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a market-leading company, please apply today!